Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tips for acne-free skin


10 Tips to achieve Beautiful Skin...


Every one desires flawless skin and here are 10 helpful tips to achieve beautiful skin:
  1. Cleansing : You should exfoliate first before cleansing your face. Use a gentle scrub that is designed for the face. Exfoliating helps dislodge all the days debris that consists of dead skin cells, and oils. After exfoliating move on to washing your face with a gentle cream or gel cleanser. You should wash in lukewarm water. Then rinse your face in cold water to close the pores. You can also freeze your favorite astringent and rub the frozen astringent cubes over your face. Doing this will make your pores appear smaller and tighter. This step will also help to deflate any bags you have under your eyes also. After tightening the pores with the ice cube trick you should then moisturize your face with a oil-free moisturizer that contains a sunscreen. You should wash your face daily in the AM and PM. Exfoliating only in the evening to remove the days debris. Exfoliating will prepare your face for your night cream, and will allow a deeper penetration of the active ingredients.
  2. Replace your pillow cases every 3 - 4 days as bacteria collects on your pillow cases on a daily basis. A helpful solution to this is you can make a solution of tea tree oil and alcohol and put it in a spray bottle and you can spray your pillows with the solution every day to keep the bacteria down on your pillowcases.
  3. Use a new wash cloth every day for the same reasons listed above. Bacteria collects daily on wash cloths.
  4. You are what you eat. When I forget this most important principle I find myself breaking out. Know you and your body and how it reacts to certain foods. I learned the hard way that I couldn't eat peanut butter and nuts as my reaction to these foods would always end with pimples! I would breakout with huge cysts on my face. I thought I was eating healthy but apparently I am allergic to nuts. If you eat a lot of oil laden foods the oil will just spill out through your pores. So it is best to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and drink plenty of water. Lean protein like fish and chicken are great along with legumes. Think fresh foods always! My dermatologist also recommended to not eat any bread, pasta, sweets, and anything laden with sugar as these items raise your blood sugar levels and causes a hormone imbalance that can induce acne.
  5. Exercise to keep your body fit and healthy. Sweating helps to get all the bad toxins out of your body.
  6. Make sure you are regular with the your bowel movements. If you don't release the toxins through waste they will somehow, someway find themselves showing up as a colony of pimples on your face. Your skin is the window to how well your body is operating on the inside.
  7. I can't say this enough drink plenty of water and get your beauty sleep. That is why it is called beauty sleep. Sleep is recuperative and the key to beautiful skin.
  8. Take a beauty vitamin or multi-vitamin to make sure you are getting all the nutrients that you need to have healthy skin.
  9. Keep stress to the minimum and when you start stressing remember the goal you are trying to achieve is healthy beautiful skin. So stop stressing. Try yoga or a nice evening walk.
  10. I just recently purchased one of the new light therapy units for flawless skin. I purchased the Evis MD Platinum Light Therapy Acne Treatment and I absolutely love it! I have noticed that my pores appear smaller and my skin became very smooth. I also noticed the few blemishes I received from eating peanut butter (before I knew I was allergic) healed very quickly and they did not leave any marks on my face. The unit has been incorporated in my skin care regime as I use it only a daily basis at night for app. 18 minutes while I'm laying in the bed watching my nighttime shows.
So there you have it ,10 tips to a flawless beautiful complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment